May I speak to Mr.Chang?
我可以跟張先生通話嗎?
This is Mr. Chang.
這里是張先生。
Mr.Chang is out now.May I take a message?
張先生現在不在,我可以留話嗎?
I'd like to leave a message to Mr.Chang of Room 1214.
我要留言給1214房的張先生。
Is there any message for me?
有任何留言給我嗎?
I'm expecting a friend.In case I'm out,please take a message for me.
我在等一個朋友,如果我不在,請留話給我。
Where is the mail box?
郵箱在哪里?
Is there any mail for me?
有我的信嗎?
What time do you expect mails today?
你認為今天的信幾點會到呢?
Is there any mail delivery today?
今天有郵件送來嗎?
How much is the air mail to China?
航空信到中國要多少錢?
I want to send this as a registered mail.
我要用掛號寄信。
Would you mail this for me?
你可以替我寄嗎?
Where can I buy stamps?
哪里可以買到郵票?
There is a stamp machine over there.
哪里有郵票販賣機。
How does it work?
怎么操作?
Put in quaters,dimes,or nickels.
丟入二十五分,十分或五分美金硬幣。
I need 6 cents stamp,but I can't find it.
我要六分錢郵票,可是我沒拿到。
The exact amount of stamp,not available?
沒有特殊金額的郵票嗎?
You have to go to the post office for the exact amount of stamp.
你必須去郵局買特殊金額的郵票。
Can I send this parcel through the post office?
我可以在郵局寄這個包裹嗎?
How much is the charge for this parcel post?
小包裹價錢怎么計算?
Can you deliver this parcel to the addresee?
你可以將這個包裹送到收件人處嗎?