SITUATION 79
情景 79
I got sick and tired of hotels.
厭倦了旅館。
I heard you took a trip to the States.
我聽說你去了一趟美國。
Yes,I did.
是的,我去了。
How did you like it?
你喜歡嗎?
I got sick and tired of hotels and hotel food.
我厭倦了旅館和旅館的食物。
I can imagine.How long were you there?
我想像得到。你去了多久?
Tow weeks.
兩星期。
Hi,Bill.Where's Jane?
嗨,比爾。珍在哪里?
We're not seeing each other anymore.
我們再也不見面了。
What happened?
發(fā)生了什么事?
I got sick and tired of listening to her complain.
我厭倦了聽她的抱怨。
I didn't realize she was that type of person.
我不知道她是那樣的人。
In the beginning,neigther did I.
最初我也不知道。
How about lunch?
吃中飯如何?
Sure.Where do you want to eat?
好的。你想去哪里吃?
Anywhere,except Arnold's
什么地方都好,除了安諾德餐廳。
Why not Arnold's?
為什么不要安諾德餐廳?
I'm sick and tired of eating there.I'd like to try someplace different for a change.
我厭倦了去那里吃。我想去個不同的地方,換換口味。
I don't blame you.
我不怪你。