I'm a departing passenger on your Flight 002.
我是002班機出境的旅客。
Is there any flight departing tonight for San Francisco?
今晚有出境到舊金山的班機嗎?
Sorry,your flight is delayed.
抱歉,你的班機延誤了。
What happened?
怎么回事?
Because of the weather in Hong Kong.
因為香港的氣候。
Because of late arrival from Hong Kong.
因為抵達香港的時候就遲了。
How about the arrival time in Honolulu?
抵達檀香山的時間是幾點?
It will also be delayed by two hours.
班機將要延遲兩小時。
Can I change my ticket to China East?
我可以更換機票改搭東航嗎?
Is there any other flight available?
還有其他的班機可搭嗎?
Can you advise my friend in Honolulu of this delay?
你能通知我在檀香山的朋友班機延期嗎?
How about my connecting flight from Honolulu?
從檀香山來的班機聯絡的怎么樣了?
You will be protected on the first available flight.
你將被安排在最優先的班次。
All flights are delayed by a heavy snowfall.
所有的飛機都被大雪延誤了。
Did you receive a message of this delay?
你得到延期的消息嗎?
Can you call me if the flight is delayed?
班機若是延期,你可以通知我嗎?
I'll come back without delay.
班機不遲誤我就會回來。
What is the Gate number?
幾號門?
Where is the Gate 18?
18號門在哪里?
Where is the Gate 9?
9號門是哪條路?
What time do you start boarding?
你開始登機是幾點?
What time do I have to be at the gate?
我什么時間一定要到機門?
Your seat number will be given at the boarding gate.
你會在登機門拿到座位號碼。
Please have your boarding pass in your hand.
請將登機證拿在手上。
I'm lost to the Gate 15.
我找不到15號門。
Which way should I go?
我該走哪條路?
I will wait for you at the boarding gate.
我在登機門等你。
Your baggage will be examined at the gate.
你的提袋要在機門檢查。
Please take a bus to the Gate 11.
請乘巴士到11號門。
Let's buy some souvenirs before we go to the gate.
我們登機前去買些土產吧。
What time do you make an announcement for boarding?
你什么時候廣播登機時間?
All departing passengers on China East Flight 001,please board the plane from the Gate
所有東航001班機的出境旅客,請由8號門登機。
Can I board now?
我現在可以登機嗎?
Is this bus for China East Flight 072?
這是東航072班機的巴士嗎?
Where do I catch a bus?
哪里可以搭上巴士?
From which gate is the bus leaving?
這輛巴士由哪個門開走?
The bus is leaving from the Gate 15.
這輛巴士從15號門離開。
How often is the shuttle bus operated?
短程巴士多久一班?
Every ten minutes.
每十分鐘。
Let's wait for the next bus.
我們等下一班巴士吧!
I have left my hand baggage in the ramp bus.
我把手提包掉在移動梯巴士上。
Would you please get it for me?
請你替我拿來好嗎?
What does it look like?
什么樣的手提包呢?
It's a blue cosmetic case.
是個藍色化妝包。
Am I not too late if I wait for the next bus?
如果我等下班巴士會不會太遲了?
What time is the last call for the bus?
最后招呼巴士的時間是幾點?
Do we take off soon?
我們即刻起飛嗎?
We'll take off in a minute.
我們馬上起飛。
Please fasten your seat belt.
請系好你的座椅安全帶。
Please observe no smoking sign.
請注意禁煙信號。
Please wait until we take off.
請等到我們起飛。
You may now smoke.
你現在可以抽煙了。
Cocktails will be served after take off.
起飛后將供應雞尾酒。
Keep your seat in upright position during take off.
起飛時請保持座椅呈直立狀態。
Do you serve a dinner on board?
飛機上供應晚餐嗎?
Yes,one hour after take off.
是的,起飛后一小時。
How high are we flying?
我們飛行高度是多少?
I am so scared when the flight takes off.
當飛機起飛時我非常害怕。
I am more scared at turbulence.
我更怕強氣流。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 品牌口語 > 十天學會簡單英語 > 正文
十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國(2)
時間:2012-06-05 16:07:12 來源:可可英語 編輯:dream 每天三分鐘英語輕松學
上一篇:北美八成家庭女性掌財政大權
下一篇:精美英文欣賞:追逐夢想
您可能還感興趣的文章
- 十天學會簡單英語第2課:旅館與觀光
- 我想我已經預定了三個晚上。I think I have a reservation for three nights.請告訴我你的名字。May I have your name,please?是的,我們保留了一個房間給你。Yes,we have
時間:2012-05-28 編輯:dream
- 十天學會簡單英語第1課:從出發到出國
- Where is the check in counter for Pan Am flight to Shanghai?往上海的泛美班機檢查柜臺在哪里?Do I check in here for Pan Am flight No.002?泛美002班機的登記手續在
時間:2012-05-25 編輯:dream
- 十天學會簡單英語第4課:一般會話與基本語
- What time is it now?現在幾點?It's one o'clock.1點鐘。It's two fifteen.2點15分。It's four thirty.4點30分。It's five fifty.5點50分。It's ten to six.6點差10分。I
時間:2012-05-28 編輯:dream
- 十天學會簡單英語第3課:在街頭
- 這個多少錢?How much does it cost?五元美金再加上稅金。It costs you 5 dollars plus tax.對我而言太貴了。It costs me too much.這要花多少錢?Does it cost me anythi
時間:2012-05-28 編輯:dream
