Manny...I made it myself. Our family.
曼尼 我做的 咱們的一家
Why are I up there?
我怎么不在那上面
You can be on ours. You fit right in.
你可以在我們這里 正好放下
Thanks!
謝了
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there.
這還在建設中 很多地方還需要裝潢
I don't believe it, you try to baby proof nature.
我不敢相信 你居然這么細心 還怕樹扎著寶寶
Baby proof nature? Get out of here!
我細心 別逗了
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Manny, this is the world our baby's gonna grow up in,
曼尼 咱們的孩子必須面對現實成長
You can't change that.
你不能永遠護著她
Of course I can, I am the biggest thing on earth.
我當然可以 我是世界上最大的生物
Okay, big daddy,
行啊 萬能老爸
I can't wait to see how you handle the teen years.
我都等不及看你如何調教青春期少年呢
Come on, Sid. I do not want you touch anything. This place is for kids.
出來希德 這是孩子樂園 別亂碰
Are you a kid?
你是小孩嗎
Don't answer that.
別回答