Unit 44 I'm afraid all the seats are fully booked
我恐怕全部座位被訂滿了
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:Would you find any other available flight to Tokyo?
請你找其他去東京的班機好嗎?
B:Sure. We try our best.
B:當然,我們盡力想辦法。
A:Thank you.
A:謝謝你。
B:Mr.Chen,are you sure you're taking BA-007 back to Tokyo?
陳先生,你確定是搭BA-007班機回東京嗎?
A:Yes, of course.
當然確定。
I think our travel agent would have made the reservation for us.
我原以為旅行社會為我們訂票的。
B:I'm afraid this flight is all booked up.
我恐怕這班飛機已全部訂滿了。
A:Are you sure?We can't really take it?
你確定嗎?我們真地不能搭這班機嗎?
I reconfirmed with Miss Peterson the other day.
那天我還向彼特森小姐再三確認過呢。
B:I'm afraid so except we have many "no-show" passengers.
非當天有"未到"乘客。