Unit 42 Please call an ambulance
請叫救護車
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:Excuse me,sir,but please call an ambulance.
請原諒,先生,請叫輛救護車。
My friend's suddenly got a sharp pain in the stomach.
我朋友胃痛的很厲害。
B:Is he all right?
他還好嗎?
There's a big hospital just around the corner.
就在那拐角處有一家大醫院。
A:Oh,is there?Will you find someone to take us to the hospital,then?
是嗎?請你叫個人送我們去醫院好嗎?
B:All right, sir.I'll have someone to take you there.
好的,先生,我這就叫人送你們去醫院。
By the way,is he insured?
順便問一下他有醫療保險嗎?
A:Yes,he is.
他有,先生。
B:I'm glad to hear that.
聽你這么說我很高興。
In case he is not insured, the hospital never accepts any patient.
如果沒有醫療保險,醫院是決不會收任何病人的。