Unit 8 We can not find our reserved car
我們找不到預約的轎車
Practical Conversation
實用會話
Hello, is this the ABC Company?
喂,這是ABC公司嗎?
Yes. May I help you?
是的,我能為你服務(wù)嗎?
We have just arrived from Tokyo and we're been looking for our reserved car of your company all over,but we cannot find it.
我們剛從東京來的,我們一直在尋找與貴公司預約好的轎車,但我們找不到。
What is your reservation number?
請問你的預約號碼好嗎?
Our reservation number is J-221.
我們的預約號碼是J-221號。
Let me see.Oh,yes.We have your reservation
請讓我查一下,是的.我 們有你的預約號碼。
You mean you haven't arranged any car.
你的意思是你們沒有安排任何車。
I'm sorry to say "No."
很抱歉,"沒有"。
Here,I'll take a taxi instead.How do you refund us?
我改坐出租車,你們怎樣補償我們呢?
9. We cannot find your name
我們找不到你的姓名
Practical Conversation
實用會話
Do you have a reservation?
你有預約嗎?
Yes, here's our confirmation slip.
是的,這就是我們的確認單。
I'm afraid we have no reservation by this name.
我恐怕我們找不到這個名字的預約。
No reservation?Well, then, do you have any rooms available?
沒有預約?哦,那么你們還有空房間嗎?
I'm afraid all the rooms are fully booked.
我恐怕所有房間都訂滿了。
You mean we can't stay in this hotel tonight?
你意思是我們今晚不能進住這家飯店嗎?
You're right.We have no more rooms available for tonight.
你說對了.我們今晚沒有多余的空房間了。
Then,would you recommend any other nearby hotel?
那么,能給我們推薦附近其他飯店嗎?
OK, I'll call ahead.
好的,我就打電話。