Unit 6 Where is immigration?
入境審查位置在哪兒?
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:May I see your passport?
我可以看一下你的護照 嗎?
B:Here it is.
給.
A:How long are you going to stay?
你打算留境多久呢?
B:For one week.
一個星期.
A:What's the purpose of your visit?
你入境的目的是什么?
B:For Sightseeing.
觀光。
A:Where are your going to stay?
你打算住在什么地方呢?
B:At the Hilton Hotel.
住在希爾頓飯店。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
你有任何物品要申報嗎?
B:No, nothing.
沒有。
A:How much money do you have with you?
你身上帶有多少錢呢?
B:I have ten hundred dollars in Japanese yen.
我身上帶有1000日元。
A:My baggage is missing!
我的行李遺失了!
B:Do you have air ticket and claim tag?
你有機票和行李單嗎?
A:Here they are.
這些就是。
A:Well,then,would you fill out this PIR form?And also we need your signature here.
哦,那么請你填寫這張PIR表好嗎?同時還需要你在這里簽名。
B:How soon would you deliver my baggage?
你們多長時間可以把行李送來呢?
A:Hopefully by tomorrow evening.Which hotel are you going to stay?
希望明天晚上,你打算住在哪里呢?
B:At the down town Hilton Hotel.
住在城中希爾頓飯店。
A:When is the expected date of your departure?
你打算什么時間離境呢?
B:I'm going to return next week.
我將于下個星期回去。