日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 秘密花園 > 正文

《秘密花園》第5期:見到柯林

編輯:mike ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

5 Meeting Colin

5 見到柯林
In the middle of the night Mary woke up.
半夜的時候,瑪麗醒了。
Heavy rain had started falling again,and the wind was blowing violently round the walls of the old house.
天又開始下雨了,狂風在房子周圍猛烈地刮著。
Suddenly she heard crying again.
突然,她又聽見了哭聲,
This time she decided to discover who it was.
這次她決定要搞清楚那個人是誰。
She left her room,and in the darkness followed the crying sound,round corners and through doors,
她走出房間,在黑暗中循著哭泣的聲音,繞過墻角,穿過一扇扇門,
up and down stairs,to the other side of the big house.
上下樓梯,來到這所大房子的另一側。
At last she found the right room.She pushed the door open and went in.
終于她找到了那個房間,推開門,走了進去。
It was a big room with beautiful old furniture and pictures.
那是個很大的房間,擺著古舊的家具和油畫,非常漂亮。
In the large bed was a boy,who looked tired and cross,with a thin,white,tearful face.He stared at Mary.
在一張大床上躺著一個男孩,看上去疲憊、煩躁。他的臉頰消瘦、蒼白,掛滿了淚痕。他瞪大眼睛看著瑪麗。
‘Who are you?’he whispered.‘Are you a dream?’
“你是誰?”他小聲問。“我是在做夢吧?”
‘No,I'm not.I'm Mary Lennox.Mr Craven's my uncle.’
“不,不是。我是瑪麗·蓮諾絲。克萊文先生是我舅舅。”
‘He's my father,’said the boy.‘I'm Colin Craven.’
“他是我父親,”那個男孩說道。“我叫柯林·克萊文。”
‘No one ever told me he had a son!’said Mary,very surprised.
“從來沒有人告訴過我他有個兒子!”瑪麗說,覺得十分蹊蹺。
‘Well,no one ever told me you'd come to live here.I'm ill,you see.
“嗯,也沒人告訴我你在這兒住。你看到了,我病了。
I don't want people to see me and talk about me.
我不想讓人們看見我議論我,
If I live,I may have a crooked back like my father,but I'll probably die.’
要是我活下來,我可能會像父親一樣成為駝背,但是我可能會死的。”
‘What a strange house this is!’said Mary.
“這所房子真是奇怪啊!”瑪麗說。
‘So many secrets!Does your father come and see you often?’
“這么多秘密!你父親常來看你嗎?”
‘Not often.He doesn't like seeing me because it makes him remember my mother.
“不常來。他不喜歡見到我,因為我讓他想起媽媽。
She died when I was born,so he almost hates me,I think.’
她是生我的時候死的,所以他八成是恨我,我這么想。”
‘Why do you say you're going to die?’asked Mary.
“你為什么說自己會死呢?”瑪麗問。
‘I've always been ill.
“我一直在生病。
I've nearly died several times,and my back's never been strong.
我已經死過幾次了,而且我的脊背向來就很弱。
My doctor feels sure that I'm going to die.
我的醫生肯定我會死的。
But he's my father's cousin,and verv poor,so he'd like me to die.
他是我父親的表弟,而且很窮,所以他巴不得我死呢。
Then he'd get all the money when my father dies.
那樣等我父親去世以后,所有的錢就都歸他了。
He gives me medicine and tells me to rest.
他給我藥吃,讓我休息,
We had a grand doctor from London once,who told me to go out in the fresh air and try to get well.
有一回我們從倫敦請了個有名的大夫,他讓我到外面呼吸新鮮空氣,盡量休養好。
But I hate fresh air.
可我不喜歡新鮮空氣。
And another thing,all the servants have to do what I want,because if I'm angry,I become ill.’
還有一件事,所有的用人都必須照我的想法去做,因為要是我一生氣,我就會生病的。”
Mary thought she liked this boy,although he seemed so strange.
雖然他看上去有些怪怪的,可瑪麗覺得自己挺喜歡這個孩子。
He asked her lots of questions,and she told him all about her life in India.
他問了她很多問題,而她就給他講在印度的生活。
‘How old are you?’he asked suddenly.
“你幾歲了?”他突然問道。
‘I'm ten,and so are you,’replied Mary,forgetting to be careful,
“我10歲了,你也是,”瑪麗回答,一時說漏了嘴,
‘because when you were born the garden door was locked and the key was buried.And I know that was ten years ago.
“因為你出生時花園的門就被鎖上,鑰匙也被埋起來了,我知道那是10年前的事。”
Colin sat up in bed and looked very interested.
柯林從床上坐起來,一副好奇的樣子。
‘What door?Who locked it?
“什么門?誰把它鎖上的?
Where's the key?
鑰匙在哪兒?
I want to see it.I'll make the servants tell me where it is.
我要看看。我要讓用人告訴我它在什么地方。
They'll take me there and you can come too.’
他們會帶我和你去的。”
‘Oh,please!Don'tdon't do that!’cried Mary.
“哦,別這樣!請別這樣!”瑪麗大聲說。
Colin stared at her.‘Don't you want to see it?’
柯林瞪著她。“難道你不想看看它嗎?”
‘Yes,but if you make them open the door,it will never be a secret again.
“想,可要是你讓他們打開門,它就再也不是個秘密了。
You see,if only we know about it,if weif we can find the key,we can go and play there every day.
你想,如果只有我們知道這事,如果我們——如果我們能找到那把鑰匙,我們就能每天都去那兒玩兒了。
We can help the garden come alive again.
我們還能讓花園重新充滿生機,
And no one will know about itexcept us!’
而且誰也不會知道——只有我們!”
‘I see,’said Colin slowly.
“我明白了,”柯林慢條斯理地說。
‘Yes,I'd like that.
“好吧,我愿意這樣。
It'll be our secret.
它是我們的秘密,
I've never had a secret before.’
我從來沒有過自己的秘密。”
‘And perhaps,’added Mary cleverly,
“也許,”瑪麗機敏地接著說道,
‘we can find a boy to push you in your wheelchair,if you can't walk,and we can go there together without any other people.
“在你走不動的時候,我們也能找個男孩子用輪椅推著你,我們可以一起去那兒,再也沒有別人了。
You'll feel better outside.I know I do.’
你到外面就會感覺好些的。我就是這樣,所以我知道。”
‘I'd like that,’he said dreamily.
“我愿意這樣做,”他憧憬著,說,
‘I think I'd like fresh air,in a secret garden.’
“我想我會喜歡一座秘密花園里的新鮮空氣的。”
Then Mary told him about the moor,and Dickon,and Ben Weatherstaff,and the robin,
瑪麗接著又給他講荒原,講狄肯,講本·威瑟斯塔夫,還有那只知更鳥。
and Golin listened to it all with great interest.
柯林非常新奇地聽著這一切,
He began to smile and look much happier.
他開始有了笑容,樣子開心多了。
‘I like having you here,’he said.
“我喜歡你在這兒,”他說。
‘You must come and see me every day.But I'm tired now.’
“你得每天來看我,可我這會兒有點兒累了。”
‘I'll sing you a song.
“我給你唱個歌吧。
My servant Kamala used to do that in India,’said Mary,
在印度時我的用人卡瑪拉就常這樣。”瑪麗說。
and very soon Colin was asleep.
柯林很快就睡著了。
The next afternoon Mary visited Colin again,and he seemed very pleased to see her.
第二天下午,瑪麗又來看柯林。一見到她,柯林顯得很高興。
He had sent his nurse away and had told nobody about Mary's visit.
他已經支走了他的護士,也沒有告訴其他人瑪麗來過。
Mary had not told anybody either.
瑪麗同樣誰也沒有告訴。
They read some of his books together,and told each other stories.
他們一起看柯林的書,互相講故事。
They were enjoying themselves and laughing loudly when suddenly the door opened.
就在他們自得其樂,放聲大笑的時候,門突然開了。
Dr Craven and Mrs Medlock came in.
克萊文醫生和梅洛太太走了進來,
They almost fell over in surprise.
他們都很是吃驚。
‘What's happening here?’asked Dr Craven.
“怎么回事?”克萊文醫生問道。
Colin sat up straight.
柯林坐直身子。
To Mary he looked just like an Indian prince.
在瑪麗看來,他就像是個印度王子。
‘This is my cousin,Mary Lennox,’he said calmly.
“這是我的表妹,瑪麗·蓮諾絲,”他平靜地說,
‘I like her.She must visit me often.’
“我喜歡她,她必須經常來看我。”
‘Oh,I'm sorry,sir,’said poor Mrs Medlock to the doctor.
“哦,真抱歉,先生,”可憐的梅洛太太對醫生說。
‘I don't know how she discovered him.I told the servants to keep it a secret.’
“我不知道她是怎么找到他的,我告訴過用人們要保密的。”
‘Don't be stupid,Medlock,’said the Indian prince coldly.
“別傻了,梅洛太太,”印度王子冷冷地說,
‘Nobody told her.She heard me crying and found me herself.
“誰也沒告訴她,她聽見我哭就自己找來了。
Bring our tea up now.’
現在去給我們沏點茶來。”
‘I'm afraid you're getting too hot and excited,my boy,’said Dr Craven.
“我恐怕你在發熱,過于激動,孩子,”克萊文醫生說。
‘That's not good for you.Don't forget you're ill.’
“這對你可不好,別忘了你有病。”
‘I want to forget!’said Colin.
“我就想忘掉!”柯林說。
‘I'll be angry if Mary doesn't visit me!
“要是不讓瑪麗來看我我就要生氣了!
She makes me feel better.’
她讓我覺得好多了。”
Dr Craven did not look happy when he left the room.
克萊文醫生離開的時候似乎很不高興。
‘What a change in the boy,sir!’said the housekeeper.
“這孩子變多了,先生!”管家說。
‘He's usually so disagreeable with all of us.
“他總是跟我們合不來,
He really seems to like that strange little girl.
他好像真的喜歡這個古怪的小姑娘,
And he does look better.’Dr Craven had to agree.
而且他看著的確好些了。”克萊文醫生不得不同意她的話。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
violently ['vaiələntli]

想一想再看

adv. 猛烈地,激烈地,極端地

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
disagreeable [.disə'griəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不愉快的,厭惡的,不為人喜的

 
craven ['kreivən]

想一想再看

adj. 懦弱的,畏縮的 n. 懦夫

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 超级飞侠 第四季 动漫| 《水中花》日本电影| 《牵牛花》阅读答案| 四 电影| 极品美女在线视频| 血糖最怕三种水果| 免费成人结看片| 王音棋的个人简历| 毕业论文5000字免费| 娟子演的所有电视剧| 电影五十度黑| 廖亚凡| 河南卫视节目预告 | 红灯区免费在线观看| 王春晖| 英语书七年级下册单词表| 宋恩彩为艺术奉献的作品有哪些| 以家人之名小说原著| 重启之蛇骨佛蜕免费观看完整版| 芝加哥警署第九季| 张国立电影作品大全| 神马伦理电影网| 娱乐真相| 荒岛惊魂 电影| 潘雨辰主演的电视剧大全| 赵元帅财神经全文| 孤战迷城电视剧剧情介绍| 即便如此我依然爱着我的老婆| 免费观看污视频网站| 邓为个人简介| 朱敏荷《豺狼来了》| 梁君诺| 减肥蔬菜| 浙江卫视节目表电视猫| 爱在西元前简谱| 来5566看av激情电影使劲撸| free hd xxxx moms movie777| 往肚子里打气撑大肚子极限视频| 演员王磊| 韩寒| 大红狗|