When you clarify your purpose, you take back your external locus of control, where you worry about what other people think, and you take an internal locus.
語音講解:
今日發音練習重點:
言之有物:
1. 詞鏈兒:clarify your purpose
明確你的目的
→詞匯:clarify 動詞 闡明;澄清
It is significant to clarify your purpose. The purpose should come from the bottom of your heart.
明確目標很重要。目標應該來自于本心。
You also need to understand your audience and clarify your purpose.
你還需要了解你的受眾,明確你的目的。
Clarify your purpose. Improve your strategies.
明確你的目標,改進你的策略。
2. 詞鏈兒:take back 收回
=withdraw
He said he would never take back his promise.
他說他絕不取消他的許諾。
I went to the library and took your books back.
我去圖書館把你的書拿回來了。
拓展詞鏈兒:take back what I said
收回我曾說過話
I take back what I said about her: she's not the fool I thought she was.
我收回我說她的話,她并不像我所認為的那樣愚蠢。
I'm sorry for being rude to you yesterday; now I take back everything I said.
我很抱歉昨天對你無禮,現在我收回我說的話。
3. 詞鏈兒:locus of control
人生控制觀
→詞匯:locus noun. 核心、中心
Barcelona is the locus of Spanish industry.
巴塞羅那是西班牙工業中心。
external locus of control 外控觀
internal locus of control 內控觀
An "external locus of control," believing that outside forces determine the course of life, has been linked to depression in latter years, she said.
她說,相信外在力量決定生命之旅的“外在控制的基因位點”與晚年沮喪的情緒有關。
活學活用:
請用 clarify your purpose 隨意造句
《如何找到生活的目標》(How to Find Purpose in Your Life | Robert Quinn):羅伯特·奎因博士分享了永恒的智慧,告訴你如何過上目標導向的生活,為你帶來最大的幸福。
關注微信號:TeacherGwen