I'm not sure you're suitable for the job.
我不確定你是否能夠勝任這項工作。
Why do you say that?
您為什么這么說?
In what area do you think I may not be suitable for the job?
您認為我哪方面不適合這份工作?
Could I give you more information to show my suitability?
為了證明我可以勝任,我再詳細向您說明一下好嗎?
I do admit that I don't have as much experience in Ruby as other languages.
對于Ruby,我確實不像其他程序語言那么有經驗。
However, based on my experience learning other languages and with a competence in five languages,
但是,從過去學習其他語言的經驗及精通五種程序語言的能力來看,
I can assure you that I can get up to speed with this in no time.
我保證我很快就可以學會這種語言。
As a matter of fact, I will start learning the language today.
事實上,我今天就準備開始學習這一程序語言。
I am very technically oriented and love learning new programming languages.
我是個以技術為導向的人,而且非常喜歡學習新的程序語言。
Except for that, I have all other necessary skills and experience, don't you agree?
除此之外,其他必要的技能和經驗我都具備了,您同意嗎?