Thank you so much.
非常感謝
Thanks a lot.
多謝
I can't thank you enough for this.
感激不盡
I don't know how I can thank you.
真不知道怎么感謝你。
I really appreciate this.
真的太感謝你了。
Dialogue1:
A: Thanks. That was really nice of you.
太感謝了,你真是太好了。
B: No problem, happy to help.
沒什么,很高興能幫到你。
Dialogue2:
A: Thanks a lot.
多謝。
B: You're welcome, I'm glad you like it.
不客氣,很開心你能喜歡。
Dialogue3:
A: I don't know how I can thank you for this.
我真的不知道我該如何謝謝你。
B: That's ok. Don't mention it.
沒什么的,不必再提。
Dialogue4:
A: I really appreciate this.
我真的很感謝。
B: It's nothing.
沒什么的。
Conversation:
A: I really want to thank you for all of your help.
真是太感謝你提供的幫助了。
B: It was nothing, really. I'm sure you would have done the same for me.
沒什么了,真的,我想你也會為我這么做的。
A: Still, you took a lot of time out of your day to help me with this presentation. You didn't have to do that.
你花了那么長時間,幫我準備這份報告,你本不必這么做的。
B: Yeah, but when I first started here, you went out of your way to make me feel welcome. I really appreciate that.
是的,但是我剛來的時候你竭盡全力讓我感到很有歸屬感,對此我真的非常感謝。
go out of one's way表示“竭盡全力”
A: Well, I'm glad we could help each other out.
我很高興,我們可以相互幫忙。
n. 會話,談話