What are your symptoms?
你有什么癥狀?
What seems to be the trouble?/What's bothering you?
哪里不舒服?
What brings you in today?
今天來是為了什么?
Have you ever had these symptoms before?
你以前有過這些癥狀嗎?
Have you ever had this kind of problem before?
你以前有過這樣的問題嗎?
Could I ask you some questions about your medical history?
我能問一下你的疾病史嗎?
Have you ever had surgeries?
你以前有做過手術嗎?
Are you allergic to anything?/Do you have any allergies?
你對什么過敏嗎?
When did the problem begin/start/first appear?
這個問題什么時候出現的?
How long has it been hurting?
已經疼多久了?
Dialogue1:
A: What are your symptoms?
你有什么癥狀?
B: I have a fever, sore throat and runny nose.
有點兒發燒,喉嚨痛,還流鼻涕。
Dialogue2:
A: Have you ever had anything similar?
你以前有沒有過類似的癥狀?
B: once, when I was young.
有過一次,在我小的時候。
Dialogue3:
A: How long has your stomach been hurting?
你的胃痛了多久?
B: It's been hurting off and on for about two weeks now.
斷斷續續地有兩周了。
Conversation:
A: You must be Mrs Li. What seems to be the trouble?
你一定是李女士吧,哪里不舒服?
B: I've had this really bad pain in my elbow for the last few days.
最近幾天,我的肘部一直很疼。
A: Have you done anything out of the ordinary lately that might have caused it?
是不是你最近做過什么不正常的動作導致的?
B: I played tennis last sunday for the first time in a while. I think that was the problem.
上周日我第一次打網球,我想可能就是因為這個。
A: It does seem a bit swollen. Let's schedule you some X-rays so we can get a closer look.
看起來有點腫,我給你安排拍一個X光片吧,這樣我們能進一步看看。
n. 發燒,發熱,狂熱
v. (使)發燒,(使