Jonathan:Dorothy what are your plans for Christmas?
喬納森:桃樂茜,你的圣誕節計劃是什么?
Dorothy :Oh yes, it's almost Christmas, isn't it. I'm not sure what I'll be doing then.
桃樂茜: 哦,對呀,圣誕節馬上就到啦,不是嗎?我不確定我到時要做什么。
Jonathan: Well, if you don't have any plans, you family could have dinner at my house.
喬納森:嗯,如果你沒有計劃的話,你可以到我家和我們一起共度晚餐。
Dorothy: That's very nice of you, thanks. Have you finished your shopping yet?
桃樂茜:你真好,謝謝。你的圣誕節禮物都買好了嗎?
Jonathan:No, I still have to do that. I think I'll go to the mall this weekend.
喬納森: 沒有,我還要去購物。我想我這個周末會去購物商場。
Dorothy:It's going to be really crowded at the mall. You should shop online.
桃樂茜: 購物商場肯定很擠。你應該在網上購物。
Jonathan:You're right. My family loves to read, so I can probably get them all presents from Amazon.com.
喬納森:對呀。我的家人都很喜歡讀書,所以我覺得或許我可以在卓越網上買到所有的禮物。
Dorothy: What do you think you'll get for your wife?
桃樂茜: 你要給你妻子買什么呢?
Jonathan: Probably a romance novel. It seems like she's always reading one of those.
喬納森: 可能是一本浪漫小說吧。她總是讀那樣的書。
Dorothy:Don't you think you should get her something a little more expensive, like jewelry or maybe a new computer?
桃樂茜: 你不覺得你應該給她買點貴重一點的東西嗎?比如首飾或者是一臺新電腦?
Jonathan:Maybe you're right. It's hard buying gifts. I think my wife has everything she wants. Maybe I should just ask her.
喬納森: 你說得沒錯兒。買禮物真的很難。我覺得我妻子有她想要的一切。或許我應該問問她。