Smith: Did you major in international trade?
史密斯:你的專業是國際貿易嗎?
Li Tian: No, I majored in English.
李甜:不,我的專業是英語。
Smith: Do you have any knowledge about international trade?
史密斯:你了解國際貿易嗎?
Li Tian: Yes. I minored in international trade.
李甜:是的,我的輔修專業是國際貿易。
Smith: Tell me about the process of exporting goods.
史密斯:跟我說說出口貨物的流程。
Li Tian: The process includes quoting a price, signing a contract, deciding payment term, stocking up, clearing customs, shipping, and issuing bill of lading.
李甜:流程包括報價、簽約、決定付款方式、備貨、辦理通關手續、裝船、發出提單。
Smith: What should we pay attention to when we are stocking up?
史密斯:我們在備貨時,應注意什么?
Li Tian: We should check the quality and the number of goods.
李甜:應該檢查貨物的質量和數量。
Smith: You are quite familiar with this procedure.
史密斯:你相當熟悉這個流程嘛。
Li Tian: Thank you. I want to learn more by experiencing the practical trade.
李甜:謝謝。我想在實際貿易中學更多。