Smith: When you had disagreement with your friends, what would you do?
史密斯:當你和朋友意見不一時,你會怎樣做?
Li Tian: First, I would not have the idea that I was perfectly right.
李甜:首先,我不會有那種“我肯定是對的”的想法。
Smith: And then?
史密斯:然后呢?
Li Tian: By doing this, I could listen and understand my friends' opinions.
李甜:這樣做,我就能聽得進去并理解朋友的觀點。
Smith: Did you always reach an agreement?
史密斯:你們總會達成一致嗎?
Li Tian: Yes, most of the time.
李甜:是的,大部分時候。
Smith: How would you do when you hold a different opinion against your boss?
史密斯:當你和你的上司意見不一時,你會怎么做?
Li Tian: I'll tell him my idea in a form of asking for advice. If he won't accept it, I'll follow his instruction.
李甜:我會以請教建議的形式提出我的觀點。如果他不接受,我就依照他的指示做。
Smith: What if your boss's decision is completely wrong?
史密斯:如果你上司的決定完全錯誤呢?
Li Tian: I'll point out his mistakes.
李甜:我會指出來。