Smith: Have you ever been criticized by other people?
史密斯:你有被別人批評過嗎?
Li Tian: Of course. I was criticized by my team partner.
李甜:當然,我曾經被我的小組搭檔批評了。
Smith: What's the reason?
史密斯:原因是什么?
Li Tian: Because I made some stupid mistakes about our project.
李甜:因為我犯了不該犯的、關于我們項目的錯誤。
Smith: How do you handle others' criticisms?
史密斯:你怎么處理別人對你的批評?
Li Tian: Silence is gold. My explanation might worsen the situation.
李甜:沉默是金。我的解釋可能會使情況更糟糕。
Smith: So you chose to be negative?
史密斯:所以你選擇被動接受嗎?
Li Tian: No. I kept silent because I would accept constructive criticisms.
李甜:不是。我保持沉默是因為我會接受有建設性的批評。
Smith: Would you tell them your ideas?
史密斯:你會跟他們說你的看法?
Li Tian: Yes. I will, but I'll wait until they calm down.
李甜:是的,我會。但是要等到他們都冷靜下來。