Smith: Do you have any certificate on translation and interpreting?
史密斯:你有筆譯和口譯方面的證書嗎?
Li Tian: Yes, I have a certificate of CATTI level three for interpreting.
李甜:我有全國翻譯專業資格考試三級口譯證書。
Smith: What does this level mean?
史密斯:這個等級代表什么?
Li Tian: It means that I am qualified in interpreting daily business English conversations.
李甜:.說明我能進行日常的商務英語對話的口譯。
Smith: Is this certificate easy to get?
史密斯:這個證容易拿嗎?
Li Tian: I'm afraid not. I had to practice my interpreting everyday to get this certificate.
李甜:不是很容易。為了拿到這個證書,我每天都要練習口譯。
Smith: Why did you want to get this certificate?
史密斯:你為什么想要拿這個證書?
Li Tian: Because I wanted to challenge myself to prove my English skill.
李甜:因為我想挑戰自己,證明我的英語技能。
Smith: Are you satisfied with the result?
史密斯:你對這一結果滿意嗎?
Li Tian: Yes, I am. I think I'll achieve more certificates to show my professional competence.
李甜:是的,我滿意。我想我會去獲得更多的證書來證明我的專業能力。