Li Tian: Good morning, I'm Li Tian and I want to apply for the sales assistant.
李甜:早上好,我是李甜,我想申請貴公司的銷售助理崗位。
Smith: Hello Miss. Li. I'm David Smith, the personnel manager.
史密斯:你好李小姐,我是人事部經理大衛?史密斯。
Li Tian: Here is my resume.
李甜:請收下我的簡歷。
Smith: OK. Please tell me about yourself.
史密斯:好的,你就介紹一下自己吧。
Li Tian: I am a senior student in Peking University. I study in English and I also study Accounting as a minor subject. I am a member of the school student union.
李甜:我是北大大四的學生,專業是英語,輔修會計。我是校學生會的成員。
Smith: This job is challenging. You have to be hard working. Are you ready for it?
史密斯:這個工作很具挑戰性。你需要非常努力,有這個心理準備嗎?
Li Tian: Yes, I am. I have a passion for this job. I will appreciate it if you give me a chance to work in your company.
李甜:我有,我非常喜歡這份工作。如果您能給我一個機會,讓我在貴公司工作,我會非常感激的。
Smith: All right. From your resume and your introduction, I think you are the person we want.
史密斯:那好吧。從你的簡歷和介紹來看,你是我們要招的人。
Li Tian: Thank you, Mr. Smith.
李甜:謝謝你,史密斯先生。
Smith: We'll contact you later for an interview. See you then.
史密斯:后面還有面試,我們會再聯系你的,到時候見。
Li Tian: OK. See you.
李甜:好的,到時候見。