Li Tian: Hello, I'm Li Tian. I was referred to your company by James.
李甜:你好,我是李甜,詹姆斯介紹我到你們公司來。
Smith: Yes. May I help you?
史密斯:請問您有何貴干?
Li Tian: James told me you have a position for a sales assistant open.
李甜:詹姆斯說貴公司有一個銷售助理職位的空缺。
Smith: Yes, we do.
史密斯:是的。
Li Tian: I'm interested in that position and want to apply for this position.
李甜:我對這個職位很感興趣,想申請這個職位。
Smith: OK. Do you have any experience as a sales assistant?
史密斯:好的,你有銷售助理的經驗嗎?
Li Tian: Yes, I was in the CBA Company as a sales intern and I worked with James there.
李甜:是的,我曾經在CBA公司做銷售實習生,那時候我和詹姆斯一起工作。
Smith: Good. Please come to see me tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 for an interview.
史密斯:很好,那你明天下午兩點過來面試吧。
Li Tian: I'm afraid I can't make it. But can you make it the day after tomorrow afternoon?
李甜:我恐怕明天來不了,不如改到后天下午吧?
Smith: Yes, see you then.
史密斯:可以,后天見。
Li Tian: Thanks for your time, see you.
李甜:謝謝,后天見。