Leonard: What are you doing?
倫納德:你在做什么?
Sheldon: I'm setting out snacks.
謝爾登:我正在排列零食。
Leonard: You do realize everyone's eating at Raj's again tonight?
倫納德:你知道今晚我們又要去拉杰那兒吃飯了吧?
Sheldon: I didn't say the snacks were for you now, did I,Nosy Rosie?
謝爾登:目前我還沒說過零食是給你準備的,我說過嗎,閑事佬?
Leonard: You're having people over?
倫納德:你要招待人?
Sheldon: Yes. Must be killing you wondering who. Fine, I'll tell you. Stuart from the comic bookstore, Barry Kripke from the university, Penny's ex-boyfriend Zack and TV's LeVar Burton.
謝爾登:是啊,你肯定已經好奇死了吧。好吧,我告訴你。有來自漫畫店的斯圖爾特,來自大學里的百瑞?克里普克,佩妮的前男友扎克,還有電視明星勒瓦爾·布爾頓。
Leonard: Really? LeVar Burton's coming here?
倫納德:真的嗎?勒瓦爾?布爾頓也要來?
Sheldon: Possibly. I tweeted him.
謝爾登:可能,我@他了。
Leonard: Okay, well, tell him I loved him on Star Trek.
倫納德:好吧,哦,告訴他我喜愛他演的《星際迷航》。
Sheldon: Please, Leonard, stop trying to horn in on my new friends.
謝爾登:拜托了,倫納德,別試圖加入到我的新朋友里來。
Leonard: Of course. Good night.
倫納德:當然,晚安。