Felicia: These look delicious. Nicely done.
菲麗莎:看起來真好吃啊,做得不錯啊!
Susan: Well, I had help.
蘇珊:嗯,我有幫手啊。
Felicia: I just stirred the batter.
菲麗莎:我就是攪拌了一下面糊而已。
Susan: A very important job, so you get to try the first one.
蘇珊:這是個很重要的工作。所以第一塊歸你了。
Felicia: No. I don't want to spoil my dinner.
菲麗莎:不用了。我不想壞了我晚餐的胃口。
Susan: Please! I want to know that they taste good, and I'm allergic to nuts.
蘇珊:拜托啦!我想確認這是不是真的好吃。但我又對堅果過敏。
Felicia: Well, I…I guess that makes me the... Guinea pig. Best I've ever tasted.
菲麗莎:呃,我……我看這讓我當了一回……小白鼠。從沒吃過這么好吃的。
Susan: But... not good enough to finish? They're terrible, aren't they? You know what? I'm going to toss these and start again.
蘇珊:可是……還沒好吃到讓你吃完它?一點也不好吃,對吧?知道嗎?我得把這些倒掉重新做一遍。
Felicia: No. You can't. I...I just didn't want to break my diet...but who can resist with these?
菲麗莎:不,不行,我……我只是不想打亂我節食的計劃...可是誰能抵抗得了這種誘惑?
Susan: They're really good?
蘇珊:真的好吃嗎?
Felicia: Like nothing I have ever eaten.
菲麗莎:我從沒吃過這么好吃的。
Susan: I'm going to get you some milk to wash that down.
蘇珊:我去給你拿點牛奶就著吃。
Felicia: No, I can't stay.
菲麗莎:不用了,我該走了。