Jim: Hi Selina, can you please come over here?
吉姆:嗨,賽琳娜,請你過來一下好嗎?
Selina: Sure, what do you need?
賽琳娜:好的,有么需要嗎?
Jim: I would like some help with this PowerPoint presentation.
吉姆:這個PPT演示我需要些幫助。
Selina: Okay, what are you having trouble with?
賽琳娜:好的,你遇到什么麻煩了?
Jim: I need to increase the speed of the slides transitioning but I can't find the proper section to do that.
吉姆:我要加快幻燈片切換的速度,但是我找不到在哪里可以操作。
Selina: That part is a little tricky to find, but I remember where it is. Take a look at the second toolbar here, and it is the fourth option in the drop-down menu.
賽琳娜:那個是不太好找,但我記得在哪兒??匆幌逻@里的第二個工具欄,下拉菜單的第四個選項就是。
Jim: Oooh, that's right. I remember learning that before. It was just hiding from me.
吉姆:噢,是的。我記得之前學過。就是一時想不起來了。
Seclina: Glad that worked out! Was there anything else you wanted help with?
賽琳娜:真高興成功了!你還有什么需要幫忙的嗎?
Jim: Would you be able to wait and double check that this works before leaving?
吉姆:你能不能等一下,在走之前再次確認下這個可以嗎?
Selina: Not a problem. OK, let's see if it works. Press play now.
賽琳娜:沒問題。好吧,我們看看能不能行。現在按“播放”吧。
Jim: Okay here it goes... and it is a success! Thanks again for your help.
吉姆:好的,開始吧……成功了!再次感謝你的 幫助!