Waitress: Good afternoon, may I introduce today's special to you?
服務生:下午好,我可以把今天的特色飲品介紹給您嗎?
Customer A: Fine. Please go ahead.
顧客甲:好呀,說說看吧。
Waitress: I recommend you two could try mint julep or eggnog.
服務生:我建議你們二位可以嘗試一下薄荷朱利酒,還有甜蛋酒。
Customer B: What is eggnog?
顧客乙:甜蛋酒是什么呀?
Waitress: It is a diary beverage made with milk or egg.
服務生:這是一種由牛奶或是雞蛋制作而成的奶制飲料。
Customer B: I'll take eggnog. How about you?
顧客乙:來杯甜蛋酒吧。你呢?
Customer A: Do you have milkshake?
顧客甲:你們這里有奶昔嗎?
Waitress: Yes, we offer milkshake of different flavor, such as chocolate shake, strawberry shake, mango shake...
服務生:有的,我們這里出售各種口味的奶昔,比如巧克力奶昔,草莓奶昔,還有芒果奶昔什么的。
Customer A: Mango shake is fine for me.
顧客甲:那就給我來杯芒果奶昔吧。
Waitress: Good choice. Do you need more?
服務生:挺好的選擇。你們還需要再點些什么嗎?
Customer B: I'm ok now.
顧客乙:我不用了。
Customer A: Yes, no more. Thanks.
顧客甲:我也不用了。謝謝啦。
Waitress: Now, let me clarify your order. One cup of eggnog and one bottle of milkshake.
服務生:那我來重復一下您的點單。一杯甜蛋酒,一杯奶昔。
Customer A: Great. Thank you so much.
顧客甲:好的,非常感謝!