Salesgirl: You're made a good choice, Miss. This china tea set is unusual, for it was made in Jingdezhen, which is called "the capital of porcelain" There are few others like this.
銷售小姐:您的選擇很明智,小姐。這組陶瓷茶具很不普通,它產自景德鎮。景德鎮素有“瓷都”之稱。幾乎已經沒有類似的茶具了。
Bella: It is extremely beautiful. This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.
貝拉:確實太漂亮了。這是我一直想要的。
Salesgirl: Would you like to get a set? We only have 3 sets left.
銷售小姐:您要不要來一套?我們只剩3套了。
Bella: How much is it?
貝拉:多少錢?
Salesgirl: It's 1,888 yuan.
銷售小姐:1888元。
Bella: That's really expensive. Can you cut down the price a little?
貝拉:這有點兒貴了。能降點兒價嗎?
Salesgirl: That’s our discount price. It is really suitable for collection.
銷售小姐:這是我們的折扣價。這款茶具真的很適合收藏。
Bella: All right. I'll take it.
貝拉:好吧,我要一套。
Salesgirl: Shall I wrap it for you?
銷售小姐:我要給您包裝起來嗎?
Bella: Yes, please.
貝拉:是的。
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/kouyu/201608/459011.shtml