Nicole: Hello, may I consult you on something?
妮可:你好,我能咨詢點事兒嗎?
Shopkeeper: Of course! At your service.
店家:當然!樂意效勞。
Nicole: I plan to paint my bedroom, but I have no experience at all.
妮可:我計劃粉刷一下我的臥室,但是我完全沒有經驗。
Shopkeeper: Well, have you decided your color yet?
店家:那您決定好顏色了嗎?
Nicole: Yes, I want to paint it into light blue.
妮可:是的,我想要涂成淺藍色。
Shopkeeper: Then, I think you need a brush and an air brush.
店家:那么,我想您需要一把刷子和一把噴搶。
Nicole: What is an air brush?
妮可:噴槍是什么?
Shopkeeper: An air brush is different from traditional brushes, which can paint more symmetrical. And the color will be more beautiful.
店家:噴槍和傳統的刷子不一樣,它能夠讓油漆的顏色更加均勻,顏色也會更加漂亮。
Nicole: That may be helpful. How long can I get it if I order now?
妮可:聽起來好像很有用。如果我現在下單多久能拿到貨呢?
Shopkeeper: It depends on the speed of logistics.
店家:這就要看物流的速度了。