Salesgirl: Good evening, sir. Welcome to our store.
銷售小姐:晚上好,先生。歡迎光臨。
Mark: I want to buy a watch for my wife.
馬克:我想要給我妻子買塊表。
Salesgirl: Come with me. Women's watches are over there.
銷售小姐:請跟我來,女士表在那邊。
Mark: Um...What does it cost?
馬克:嗯……這塊表多少錢?
Salesgirl: It's 2,000 yuan.
銷售小姐:2000元。
Mark: That's a little beyond my budget. Can you give me any discount?
馬克:這有點兒超出我的預算了。你能給我打個折嗎?
Salesgirl: It is a real bargain. You cannot find anything cheaper in this mall.
銷售小姐:這已經很便宜了。您在這個商場里都找不出更便宜的了。
Mark: I'll take it with a better price.
馬克:如果價格再公道一點兒我就買了。
Salesgirl: I can go down a little, but not too much. How about 15% off the original price?
銷售小姐:我可以給您優惠一點兒,但是不會太多。原價打八五折如何?
Mark: Cannot you give me a 30% discount?
馬克:就不能給我打個七折嗎?
Salesgirl: I'm sorry I cannot. That's beyond my authority.
銷售小姐:不好意思這不行。這超出我的權限了。
Mark: OK. I'll shop around. See you.
馬克:好吧,我再逛逛。再見。