Shop-keeper: How may I help you, dear?
店主:親,有什么能幫您的?
Lily: I am searching something for my mom, but I have nothing in mind.
莉莉:我想給我媽媽買點兒東西,但是毫無頭緒。
Shop-keeper: How about a dress?
店主:買條裙子吧?
Lily: I have bought her one last year. Plus it is too plain to give my mom dresses or shoes. I want something unique and will surprise her.
莉莉:去年我已經給她買過一條了。而且送我媽媽裙子或鞋子之類的都太沒新意了。我想要買點兒獨特的、能讓她驚喜的東西。
Shop-keeper: What's your opinion about some perfumes?
店主:您覺得香水怎樣?
Lily: Brilliant! I remember Burberry is special for mature women. Do you have any in stock? How long will it take before I getting it if I order now?
莉莉:好主意!我記得巴寶莉是專門為熟女設計的。你們有現貨嗎?如果現在下單我多久能拿到貨?
Shop-keeper: Yes, we have plenty. It will take 3~7 days depending on where you are.
店主:有的,我們的貨源很充足。物流可能需要3~7天,取決于您的位置。
Lily: I am in Beijing. The sooner, the better. I cannot wait to see it!
莉莉:我在北京。越快越好,我已經等不及要看到它了!
Shop-keeper: Our shop locates in the Huayu Mall. We can express it to you, or you can take it by yourself.
店主:我們的實體店就在華宇商城里。我們可以快遞給您,您也可以自己上門取貨。
Lily: Ok. Huayu is not far away. I'll show up tomorrow.
莉莉:好吧。華宇不是很遠。我還是明天自己去取吧。