6. Dating a long-time friend (2)
6.和老朋友約會(2)
A: Are you telling me it's not weird dating Katy after being friends with her for so long?
A:你在告訴我在和凱蒂做了這么久的朋友后,和她約會不覺得奇怪嗎?
B: It's a little strange since I've known her for so long.
B:這有點奇怪,因為我已經認識她這么久。
A: You also know everyone she dated.
A:你也認識每個和她約會過的人。
B: I've given her advice on guys she's dated.
B:我已經給過她建議對于她約會過的男人。
A: Didn't she date your best friend once?
A:他曾經和你最好的朋友約會過嗎?
B: Yeah, but he stopped being my best friend after I started dating Katy.
B:是的,但從我開始約會凱蒂后他就不做我最好的朋友了。
A: Why is that?
A:為什么?
B: He thought I had always been after her.
B:他認為我一直在追她。
A: Had you always been after her?
A:你是一直在追她嗎?
B: Honestly no. I really only liked her as a friend.
B:真的沒有。我真的只是作為朋友喜歡她。
A: When did that change?
A:什么時候這種喜歡變了?
B: When I came back from finishing college.
B:當我大學畢業回來后。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載