A:Good afternoon, doctor.
下午好,醫(yī)生。
B:Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能為你做什么嗎?
A:I'm an athlete for the Olympic Games here.
我是一個運動員為奧運會在這里。
B:About half an hour ago I fell on the ground and hurt my leg. It bled a lot.
大約半小時前我倒在地上,傷了我的腿。它流血很多。
A:Let me have a look. You're very lucky because the cut is not deep.
讓我看一看。你很幸運,因為傷口不深。
B:First, I'll clean up the wound and then dress it.
首先,我得先清洗傷口,然后包扎它。
A:Must I stop all my training? Will I be able to attend the games?
我必須停止所有的訓練嗎?我能參加比賽嗎?
B:Take it easy. It's not serious. You should keep the wound very clean.
放輕松。它并不嚴重。你應該保持傷口干凈。
A:Don't do strenuous exercises until your wound is healed.
不要做劇烈活動,直到你的傷口愈合。
B:Thank you very much, doctor.
非常感謝您,大夫。
A:Not at all. You'll be OK soon.
不客氣。你很快就會好的。
B:Goodbye.
再見!
A:Goodbye.
再見!