2.The Wedding Reception Dialogue
2.婚禮喜宴 對話
Julia is going to marry Steven. Annie comes to visit her and see if everything is ready.
茱莉婭就要和史蒂文結婚了。安妮來探望茱莉婭并看看是否一切準備就緒。
Annie: How are your wedding plans going?
安妮:你們的婚禮籌備得怎么樣了?
Julia: Very well. We started organizing everything early to avoid a last minute rush to get things done.
茱莉婭:還不錯,我們很早就開始淮備,就是為了避免到最后手忙腳亂。
Annie: When will your wedding take place?
安妮:婚禮什么時候舉行?

Julia: At ten o'clock on the morning of next Sunday. We have invited all our relatives to the wedding.
茱莉婭:下周日上午十點。我們邀請了所有的親戚來參加。
Annie: It will be a large church one. Is your wedding dress ready?
安妮:那將是一次大型的教堂式婚禮。你的婚紗準備好了嗎?
Julia: Yes, its design is very elaborate and the designer took many weeks to make it.
茱莉婭:準備好了。這套婚紗設計精美。設計師用了好幾個星期才完成。
Annie: You will be very beautiful on your wedding day.
安妮:你在婚禮當天一定會很漂亮。
Julia: Thank you!
茱莉婭:謝謝你!
Annie: Which hotel will the reception be held at?
安妮:婚宴定在哪個酒店?
Julia: The Palace Hotel.
茱莉婭:皇宮大酒店。
Annie: lt's excellent. A friend of mine had her wedding reception there and said it was perfect, though very expensive.
安妮:這個酒店特別好。我的一個朋友結婚時就定的這個酒店,她說雖然特別貴,但一切弄得很完美。
Julia: It will be expensive, but we think it will be worth.
茱莉婭:肯定會很貴,但是我們都覺得值了。
Annie: I think you made the right decision.
安妮:我認為你們的決定是對的。