3 meal and bill dialogue
3 就餐結賬
Steven has finished his meal. He wants to pay the bill.
史蒂文吃完飯了,他想要付款。
Waiter: Are you through with your meal?
服務員:您吃完了嗎?
Steven: Yes, I am. Could I have the bill, please?
史蒂文:吃完了,請拿賬單來。
Waiter: Here is your bill. 150 yuan in all.
服務員:給您,一共150元。
Steven: Do you accept check?
史蒂文:你們收支票嗎?
Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.
服務員:對不起,我們不收。我們只收信用卡和現金。
Steven: Well, I'd like to pay by cash.
史蒂文:好,我要用現金支付。
Waiter: OK. (A few minutes later) Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is your change.
服務員:可以。(片刻之后)對不起,讓您久等了,這是找給您的錢。
Steven: Thanks.
史蒂文:謝謝。
Waiter: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.
服務員:不用謝,歡迎您再來。