2 Ordering Food Dialogue
2 餐廳點餐 對話
Steven is hungry, so he enters a restaurant. He wants to order something in this restaurant.
史蒂文餓了,于是他走逬一家飯店,他想在這個飯店里點些吃的。
Waiter: What would you like to order, sir?
服務員:先生,你想點些什么?
Steven: I'd like to try some Chinese food.
史蒂文:我想嘗嘗中國菜。
Waiter: We serve different styles of Chinese food here. But I'm not sure which one you prefer.
服務員:我們這兒有各種風味的中國菜,我不知道你喜歡吃些什么?
Steven: I have no idea. Could you recommend some to me?
史蒂文:我對中國菜不太了解,你能給我推薦一些嗎?
Waiter: Well. Cantonese food is rather light, Beijing food is heavy, and Sichuan food is usually hot and spicy.
服務員:好的。粵菜比較清淡,北京菜油膩一些,四川菜一般是麻辣的。
Steven: Oh, I see. I'd like to have hot food.
史蒂文:哦,我喜歡吃辣的。
Waiter: If so, I suggest you have a taste for Sichuan food. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot, but they have different tastes.
服務員:如果是這樣,我建議你嘗嘗四川菜。多數四川菜都是麻辣的,但它們味道各不相同。
Steven: Really? So do you have some specialties?
史蒂文:真的啊,那你們有什么特色菜嗎?
Waiter: Yes. Roasted Crispy Chicken and Spicy Beef are our specialties.
服務員:脆皮燒雞、麻辣牛肉是我們的特色菜。
Steven: All right. I'll have them.
史蒂文:那我就嘗嘗。