2.實用對話
On Work談論工作
Lily: Hi. Mr. Black. I'm Lily. Thank you for seeing me.
莉莉:您好,布萊克先生。我是莉莉。感謝您接見我。
Mr. Black: How do you do? Take a seat, please.
布萊克先生:你好。請坐。
Lily: Thank you. I'm interested in the secretarial position here. I hope it hasn't been filled yet.
莉莉:謝謝。我對貴公司的秘書職位很感興趣,希望還沒有招到人。
Mr. Black: No, not yet. Can you start by telling me a little about what you've done in the past?
布萊克先生:不,還沒有呢。你能先說說你過去做過的工作嗎?
Lily: I was a clerk in a small firm. but I've also had some experience as a secretary.
莉莉:我在一家小公司當過職員,不過我也有秘書工作的經驗。
Mr. Black: How do you see the role of a secretary?
布萊克先生:你對秘書這一職位怎么看?
Lily: It's hard work, but stimulating.
莉莉:這是一份辛苦但是刺激的工作。
Mr. Black: Yes, I agree. Let's move on to your educational background.
布萊克先生:我同意你的看法。接下來介紹一下你的教育背景。
Lily: I graduated from Peking University. My major was psychology.
莉莉:我畢業于北京大學,專業是心理學。
Mr. Black: Please describe your computer skills.
布萊克先生:請描述一下你的計算機水平。
Lily: I'm very good at programming as well as typing.
莉莉:我很擅長編程和打字。
Mr. Black: What kind of salary are you expecting?
布萊克先生:你對工資的期望值是多少?
Lily: I wouldn't take less than 2.000 renminbi a month.
莉莉:我希望月薪不低于2000人民幣。
Mr. Black: OK Please fill in this form. If anything tums up, I'll contact you.
布萊克先生:好的。請填一下這張表吧。如果有什么事的話,我會聯系你的。