Part 33 Distress/Urgency Messages
第33部分 遇險/緊急信文
1.MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY.
1.求救,求救,求救。
2.CQ, CQ, CQ (Charlie Quebec)
2.無事,無事,無事
3.Hello All Stations. Hello All Stations. Hello All Stations.
3.各臺注意,各臺注意,各臺注意。
4.Seelonce Feenee. (silence fini)
4.請靜默
5.Seelonce MAYDAY.
5.靜默-求救
6.Pru-Donce. (prudence)
6.限制通信工作
7.MAYDAY RELAY, MAYDAY RELAY, MAYDAY RELAY.
7.轉發遇險通報,轉發遇險通報,轉發遇險通報
8.DE. (DELTA ECHO)
8.DELTA ECHO
9.I require tug assistance.
9.需要拖輪協助
10.I proceed to your assistance.
10.我船開航去援助你
11.What is your position?
11.你的位置?
12.My position 33°45 ′N 121°19'E.
12.我的位置33°45′N,121°19′E。
13.What is your present course and speed?
13.你目前的航向和速度?
14.My present course 175° my speed is 18.5 knots.
14.目前航向175°,速度18.5節。
15.How many persons on board? Persons on board: 30.
15.船上多少人?在船人數:30
16.Report injured persons. No person injured. Number of injured persons: 5. Number of casualties: 3.
16.報告傷病人數。無人員傷亡。受傷人數:5 死亡人數:3
17.Will you abandon vessel?
17.是否棄船?
18.I will not abandon vessel if the list stop by transferring the ballast.
18.如果通過轉移壓艙物傾斜停止,我將不棄船。
19.I will abandon vessel if the listing not stop in 20 minutes
19.如果船只在20分鐘內仍然傾斜,我將棄船。
20.What's weather situation in your position? Wind Northeast Beaufort force 6. Visibility is 8 nautical miles. Sea 4 metres. Swell 2 metres. Current 5 knots in direction 093°
20.天氣狀況如何?東北風,蒲氏風力6級。能見度8海里。海4米。風浪2米。目前速度5節,方向093°
21.What problems do you have? I have problems with main engine.I am manoeuvring with difficulty.
21.你有什么困難?主引擎有故障。我的運轉有困難。
22.Keep clear of me.
22.遠離我船
23.Navigate with caution.
23.小心航行
24.Keep in contact on VHF channel 16.
24.在高頻中保持聯絡,頻道16
25.Vessels in vicinity of position 07°06' S, 109°38' E, keep sharp look out.
25.附近船只07°06' S, 109°38' E,注意瞭望。
譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,不得轉載。