A: Tom , have you heard there would be an exhibition of cars at the city center tomorrow?
A: 湯姆,你聽說明天市中心將舉辦一場車展的消息沒?
B: Yes. I heard that news on TV yesterday evening.
B: 知道了,昨天晚上在電視上聽說的。
A: Would you like to go?
A: 你想不想去看看?
B: To be honest, I really want to buy a car, but I'm not sure if I can afford it.
B: 老實說,我真的很想買輛車,不過我不確定我能否負擔得起啊。
A: We are in the some boat. But it doesn't mean we have no right to enjoy ourselves in that exhibition.
A: 我和你處境相同。不過那并不意味著我們沒權利到車展上找樂子啊?
B: You are right.
B: 你說得沒錯。
A: Tom, if I were a millionaire, would buy a red car or a black one?
A: 湯姆,你說如果我是個大富翁,我應當買輛紅色的車還是黑色的呢?
B: That's up to you.
B: 那就隨你自己的便了。
A: Ha-ha. Maybe both.
A: 哈哈,說不定兩輛都買。
B: Don't daydream any more!
B: 少在那兒做白日夢了!