2.實用對話
Paying付款
Clerk: Are you still interested in anything else. ma'am?
店員:女士,您還想要點兒別的東西嗎?
Susan: No. I'd like to pay now. How much is the bill?
蘇珊:不要了。我想現在就付款。多少錢?
Clerk: It's 183 dollars in total.
店員:總共是183美元。
Susan: You overcharged me. Where does the extra three dollars come from?
蘇珊:你多收我錢了。多余的3美元是怎么來的?
Clerk: Oh, it's a charge for gift-wrapping.
店員:哦,那是禮品包裝費。
Susan: Alright. ( takes out the wallet ) Well. I don't have enough
cash here. Can you charge the rest to my credit card?
蘇珊:那好吧。(拿出錢包)嗯,我這兒現金不夠了。剩下的錢,能從我的信用卡里支付嗎?
Clerk: Sure.
店員:可以。
Susan: Here you are. 100 dollars. And here is my credit card.
蘇珊:給你,100美元。這是我的信用卡。
Clerk: Please wait a moment... And input your PIN number, please.
店員:請稍等…請輸入您的密碼。
Susan: I don't have a PIN number.
蘇珊:我沒有密碼。
Clerk: Then just press ENTER.
店員:那就直接按“回車鍵”。
Susan: OK.
蘇珊:好的。
Clerk: Please sign here,
店員:請在這里簽字。
Susan: All right.'Could you make out an invoice for me?
蘇珊:好的。你能給我開張發票嗎?
Clerk: No problem.
店員:沒問題。