1.慣用口語句子:
I'm just looking around.
= I'm just looking.
= I'm just browsing.
= Just looking.
我只是看看。
browse v. 隨意看
Excuse me! I'd like a tie.
打擾了,我想買一條領帶。
I'm looking for a tie.
我想買條領帶。
tie n. 領帶
Is this wine on sale?
這酒減價銷售嗎?
How long is this on sale?
這個特價賣到什么時候?
How much is it?
多少錢?
How much are you asking for it?
你要價多少?
What's the asking price?
要價是多少?
I'd like to buy a pair of sandals for my wife.
我想給我妻子買一雙涼鞋。
I'm looking for something for my husband.
我想給我丈夫買點東西。
sandal n. 涼鞋
Do you have any more of these goods?
這些商品還有嗎?
Do you have this in stock?
這個有現貨嗎?
stock n. 庫存品,存貨
in stock“右現貨或存貨”
Do you have a shirt to match this?
= Do you have a shirt to match?
有沒有跟這相配的襯衫?
match v. 相配,相稱,匹配
Do you have these shoes in size seven?
這種鞋你們有7號的嗎?
Do you have this in blue?
這種商品有藍色的嗎?
Do you have this in wool?
這種商品有毛料的嗎?
Do you have this in a larger size?
這一件有尺寸大一點的嗎?
I Do you have this in a smaller size?
這一件有尺寸小一點的嗎?
There’s no price on this item.
= This item is not priced.
這上面沒有標價。
There's no price tag on this article.
這件商品上沒有價簽。
tag n. 標簽
article n. 物品,物件,商品
第一句中的price作名詞,意思是“價錢,價格”,第二句中的price作動詞,意思是“標價,給…定價”。
Do you have anything less expensive?
= Got anything cheaper?
有沒有便宜一點的?
I'm not sure which I like.
我說不上來喜歡哪一種。
I can't make up my mind.
我拿不定主意了。
Do I have any other choices?
我還有其他可選的嗎?