買音樂會票
還有今晚音樂會的票嗎?
A:Are there any tickets available for tonight's concert
還有今晩音樂會的票嗎?
B:For how many?
請問您要幾張?
同類問句:
Four.
4張。
Are these seats all right?
這些座位行嗎?
I don't like seats very near to the Haven't you got anything better?
我不喜歡離舞臺很近的座位。還有好一點兒的票嗎?
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's all there is.
很抱歉,恐怕只有這些票了。
音樂會上
我想音樂會馬上就要開始了。
A: I think the concert will soon begin.
我想音樂會馬上就要開始了。
B: Oh, yes, there's the conductor now.
啊,指揮出來了
同類問句:
What's the second piece?
第二個是什么曲子?
I'm sorry. I cannot remember it but it is written on the programme.
對不起,我不記得了。不過節目單上寫著呢。
Let me have a look. Wow, the second selection is an exciting piece we heard in the movie Rhapsody three days ago.
讓我看看。哇,是我們3天前在電影《狂想曲》中聽過的那首動人的曲子。
Yes, the piece is really exciting, but I don't think it is as exciting to me as your excited smiling face
是的,那首曲子確實動人,但是對我來說它卻不如你這張激動的笑臉更動人。