查看房卡
我可以看一下您的房卡嗎,先生?
A:Can I see your key card, sir?
我可以看一下您的房卡嗎,先生?
B:Sure, here you are.
好的,給你。
同類問句:
Can I see your key card, please, sir?
我可以看一下您的房卡嗎,先生?
Sure...There you go.
好的,給你。
Yes, please. Here's my key card.
好的,謝謝。這是我的房卡。
Thank you, sir.
謝謝您,先生。
買一送一
買一杯送一杯
A: But ifs happy hour, sir. Buy one gets one free. So why not have one more?
但現在是狂歡時間,先生,買一杯送一杯。再來一杯怎么樣?
B:Oh! You should have reminded me at the beginning. I really have to go now.
噢,你該早些提醒我嘛!我現在真的要走了。
同類問句:
I'm so sorry, Mr. Smith. I'll remind you next time.
很抱歉,史密斯先生,下次我會早些提醒您的。
I'm just kidding John. Don’t be so serious. My bill, please.
說笑罷了,不要太認真,請給我結賬。
Here you are. Please sign here and fill in your room number, Mr. Smith. (Signs the bill) Thank you, Mr. Smith. Goodbye and please come again.
史密斯先生,您的賬單,請簽名并填上房號。(客人簽好賬單)多謝,史密斯先生,再見,希望您再次光臨。