拒絕邀請
對不起,已經有人約我跳這曲華爾茲了。
A:May I have the first dance?
我能要請你跳第一支舞嗎?
B: I'm sorry, I'm engaged for this waltz. I think I'll sit out the next dance. I'm tired.
對不起,已經有人約我跳這曲華爾茲了。我下一支曲子不想跳了,我累了。
同類問句:
Sorry. I think I'll sit out the next dance. I'm tired.
對不起,我想下一支舞我不跳了,我累了。
OK. Let’s have a rest.
好,我們休息一會兒。
舞蹈喜好
你最喜歡哪一種舞?
A:Which of the dances do you like best?
你最喜歡哪一種舞?
B:Waltz. Waltz is my favorite.
華爾茲。我最喜歡華爾茲。
同類問句:
So do I. I always think ifs the most beautiful one. Oh! Great! Its waltz now! What about another dance ? 一樣。我一直認為它是最美的。?。√袅?!現在是華爾茲!我們干嘛不再跳一支呢?
(They are talking while dancing.) I know that you are a good dancer. What dances do you like?
(他們邊跳邊談。我知道你的舞跳得好。你喜歡跳什么舞?
I like the old styles of dance, such as fox-trot, waltz, rumba, tango and so on. They're all so graceful. 我喜歡傳統式的,如狐步、華爾茲、倫巴、探戈等。它們都很優美。
Why do you like the old styles of dance?
你為什么喜歡傳統式舞蹈?
Why not? Is it strange? Do you think I should like modern dances?
為何不喜歡呢?這奇怪嗎?你認為我該喜歡現代舞嗎?