2.實用對話
Going through Customs海關通關
Officer: Are these your bags, sir?
官員:這是您的包嗎,先生?
Mr. Brown: Yes. that's right.
布朗先生:是的,沒錯。
Officer: Have you anything to declare?
官員:您有什么東西要申報嗎?
Mr. Brown: No. I've only- got some clothes and things like that.
布朗先生:沒有,我只帶了些衣服之類的東西。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
官員:您到這里來干什么?
Mr. Brown: I'm here on business.
布朗先生:來這兒出差。
Officer: I see. Would you mind opening this one?
官員:我知道了,您介意把這個打開看看嗎?
Mr. Brown: Not at all.
布朗先生:完全不介意。
Officer: What's inside the package?
官員:這個包裹里面是什么?
Mr. Brown: Presents for some of my friends. They're glass vases and so on.
布朗先生:是給我朋友的禮物。玻璃花瓶之類的東西。
Officer: Got any cigarettes? Spirits?
官員:帶煙了嗎?酒呢?
Mr. Brown: I've got 200 cigarettes, but I haven't got any spirits.
布朗先生:帶了200支香煙,但沒有帶酒。
Officer: Would you mind showing me your camera, please, sir?
官員:您介意把您的照相機給我看看嗎,先生?
Mr. Brown: Not at all.
布朗先生:一點兒也不介意。
Officer: I see... Right. That's all. Thank you.
官員:我看一下…好了,沒事了。謝謝。