Making Sightseeing Enquiries旅游咨詢
Tourist: Excuse me, is this the Gusu Travel Agency?
游客:打擾一下,請問這是姑蘇旅行社嗎?
Agent: Yes. What can I do for you. sir?
代理:是的,有什么可以為您效勞的嗎,先生?
Tourist: I'm David from America. This is my first trip to Suzhou. Would you please tell me something about the city?
游客:我是來自美國的大衛(wèi),這是我第一次來蘇州。你能告訴我一些關于這個城市的情況嗎?
Agent: Sure. It's a beautiful city. and it's called the Venice of the East.
代理:當然。蘇州是個美麗的城市,被稱為東方的威尼斯…
Tourist: It's great. I'd like to take a one-day sightseeing tour around the city.
游客:太好了。我想?yún)⒓舆@個城市的一日游。
Agent: Fine. He:re are the brochures. They can give you further information.
代理:好的。這里有一些小冊子。上面有更詳細的信息。
Tourist: Thank you. What is the cost of the tour?
游客:謝謝。這個旅行要花多少錢呢?
Agent: It's ninety yuan, including lunch.
代理:九十塊錢,包括午餐。
Tourist: Are there any interpreters there?
游客:有口譯人員嗎?
Agent: I'm afraid not. But we do have the guidebook. It's both in English and Chinese. and tells all about the places you'll
be seeing. Please take it, free of charge.
代理:恐怕沒有。但是我們有旅游指南。它是中英文對照的,詳細地介紹了您要去觀光旅游的地方。拿一本吧,免費的。
Tourist: Thanks.
游客:謝謝。