解釋賬單
第一項是附加費。
A: Excuse me, what are items 1 and 5?
這第一和第五項是什么,能給解釋解釋嗎?
B: The first item is the cover charge. You know that the main course was $ 7.8 not $ 6.8. so item 5 is the difference.
可以,第一項是附加費。主菜是7.8美元,不是6.8美元,因此第五項是差價。
同類問句:
Oh, I see. But how could I be expected to know that?
哦,明白了。不過,怎么能讓我看懂呢?
Sometimes it is a bit hard to follow. I am afraid.
有時還真不易看懂。
Could you kindly explain this to me? What is item 6?
請給我解釋一下,第六項是什么?
The first item is the cover charge. Number 2 is the beer. Then your starts vegetables. The main course was 5 not 4, so item 6 is the difference.
第一頂是附加費;第二項是啤酒錢,接著是第一道菜、主菜、和蔬菜錢, 主菜是5而不是4,故第六項是補差價。
賬單出錯
這90元是什么?
A:900 Yuan. Why so much? (Checks the bill carefully) What's this 90 Yuan for?
怎么這么多?(仔細查看賬單)這90元是什么?
B:That's for shrimp with fresh mushrooms.
是蘑菇蝦仁。
同類問句:
We didn't have shrimp with fresh mushrooms. Do you remember back?
我們沒要蘑菇蝦仁,您不記得我讓您把它撤走了嗎?
I'm awfully sorry, sir. There must be some mistake. I'll have it changed right away… Sorry to have kept you waiting sir. Would you mind checking it again?
我十分抱歉,先生。一定是出鍺了。我馬上去改一下……對不起,讓 您久等了,先生,您再核對一下好嗎?