支票結賬
你們收支票嗎?
A:Do you accept checks?
你們收支票嗎?
B:No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.
對不起,我們不收。我們收信用卡和現金。
同類問句:
Oh, dear! What about a check with a banker's card?
噢,我的天!那么用支票和銀行卡行嗎?
Yes, sir. That will be all right.
行,先生,那完全可以。
I'm sorry. We don't accept personal checks. It's the policy of the hotel.
對不起,我們這里不收個人支票。這是旅館的規定。
旅行支票結賬
你們這里收旅行支票嗎?
A:Do you accept traveler's cheques?
你們這里收旅行支票嗎?
B: Yes, sir. Please show me your identification.
可以。請你把證件給我看一下。
同類問句:
What about a traveler's check?
旅行支票呢?
If you haven't brought any cash with you, that's Okay.
如果您真沒帶現金,只能用支票啦。
How about driver’s license?
駕駛證可以嗎?
That will be Okay.
行。
Where should I write my address?
我把住址寫在哪兒?
You just write it on the back of the check.
寫在支票的背面。