Entering a Country入境
Officer: Can I see your passport please, sir?
官員:先生,我能看一下您的護照嗎?
Steve: OK. Here it is.
史蒂夫:好的。給你。
Officer: How long will you be in China?
官員:您要在中國待多長時間?
Steve: For two weeks.
史蒂夫:兩周。
Officer: Where will you be staying?
官員:您會在什么地方停留?
Steve: Beijing and Shanghai.
史蒂夫:北京和上海。
Officer: What-is the purpose of your visit? For business or for pleasure?
官員:您來中國的目的是什么,是公務呢還是旅游?
Steve: Business and pleasure.
史蒂夫:公務兼旅游吧。
Officer: Do you have anything that requires declaration?
官員:您有什么東西要申報嗎?
Steve: Yes. I have my declaration form here. I bought some extra bottles of alcohol and a few extra cartons of cigarettes.
史蒂夫:有,這是我的申報單。我多買了幾瓶酒和幾條香煙。
Officer: Not to worry. We'll have you all sorted out. very quickly... There you goo. Enjoy your stay.
官員:別擔心,我們會很快處理好的…您可以走了。祝您在這里過得愉快。
Steve: Thanks. I've been here many times before and I love it here. Every time I come I have a great time.
史蒂夫:謝謝。我之前來這幾很多次了,我很喜歡這里。每次我來都很愉快。