The world cup is just around the corner.
世界杯馬上就要到了
About 600,000 international travelers will go to Brazil for the World Cup
今年,全世界大約會有60萬的游客前往巴西去觀看世界杯.
If you are one of the lucky travelers headed to Brazil, here are a few suggestions for making sure your trip is great.
如果你有幸前往巴西,這里有一些有用的建議給你。
1. Have your documents in order
整理好你的證件
Your passport should have at least six months left before it expires.
你的護照至少應該有半年的有效期;Make a copy of your passport and health information to carry with you and leave the original in a secure location like the hotel safe.
復印一份護照和健康證明,并隨身攜帶。把原件留在像賓館保險箱一樣的安全地點
While traveling,keep your documents and any other important papers with you — use a zippered plastic bag to keep them together and dry.
在出游時,隨身攜帶你的證件和其他重要的文件,用一個封口的塑料袋子來裝,保證其規整和干燥;
2. Share your itinerary with family and friends
將你的日常安排告訴家人和朋友
Write down your itinerary, including flights, hotel information, contact numbers and dates of travel, and give it to a friend or family member who will be able to help if anything happens.
記下你的行程,包括航班號,賓館信息,聯系方式和旅行的時間,把這些信息分享給你的家人和朋友,以防萬一;
3. Track your budget
做好預算;
The average foreign tourist will spend $2,500 to attend the World Cup.
外國游客參加世界杯的平均花費為2500美元。A large part of the cost is the flight to Brazil.
很大一部分是機票費用。Once you're there, you can save money by avoiding very touristy restaurants and a grocery store.
當你到達巴西時,就可以避免去一些游客經常光顧的餐廳或者雜貨店,這樣就可以省錢。
While saving money is always attractive,
省錢總是好的
also know when it is better to spend a little more.
但是適時也需要花一點。
For example, better to pay a standard and transparent rate than try to save a little and end up in a jam.比如,有的時候就需要花錢去打車,不要為了省錢而使自己遭遇堵車的困境;
4. Learn the key phrases in Portuguese
學些有用的西班牙語
learning a few words and phrases can make getting around much easier.
學習一些詞會讓你的出游更加便利;
there are a lot of apps on the internet, which help you to learn basic portugues.