A:This is your herbal medicine.
這是你的中草藥.
B:What should I do with it?
我怎么來煮這種藥?
A:Every morning soak one bag in 500 mls of cold water for 1 or 2 hours,
每天早上打開一包,倒入500毫升冷水浸泡一二小時.
then heat it up quickly.
然后用大火煮.
As soon as it starts to boil,turn down the heat,and simmer for 30 minutes.
煮沸了以后把火關小,然后用文火燉30分鐘
Then turn off the heat.
接著把火關掉.
Leave it to cool,then pour out the liquid to drink.
冷卻至溫,倒出服用.
Be careful not to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
倒出時要當心不要把藥渣倒入杯中.
B:Can I use a steel pan?
我能用鋼制的鍋子煮藥嗎?
A:No,you can't.You'd better use an earthenware pot.
不行.你得用陶土制成的砂鍋煮藥.
B:Thank you.
謝謝!
A:You're welcome.
不用客氣.