A:Can you come in now, please?Let me see your arm.
請進,讓我看看你的胳膊.
B:Here.Nothing seems to have happened.
看吧,好像沒什么反應.
A:That's seems to be all right.I'll give you your first injection now.
看上去一切正常.我先給你打第一針.
B:How many injections will I need?
總共要打多少針呀?
A:One every day for seven days.It should be around the same time each day.
每天一針,總共7天,而且每天要在差不多同一時間打針.
B:What happens if I can't come?
我來不了的話要緊嗎?
A:It's important that you don't skip a day
一天也不要漏打,這很重要.
B:I understand.
知道了.
A:Now,I'll just use this swab to sterilize it,then give you the injection.
現在我要用酒精棉球給你擦一擦皮膚,然后再給你打針.
Try to relax as much as you can.
你盡可能地放松
B:Oh,it really hurts.
實在痛死人了.
A:The pain should go away in a couple of hours.
幾小時后疼痛就會過去的