A:Come in,Mr.White,and sit down.
懷特先生,請進,坐.
I'm going to give you an IVB injection,so we can examine your gall bladder.
我馬上給你注射靜脈膽囊造影劑,檢查你的膽囊.
B:All right.
好吧.
A:First,please take off your clothes.
你先把衣服脫下來.
I'm going to put a rubber band above your elbow.
我給你在臂上扎上橡皮帶.
B:O.K, I'll do that.
好,我來脫衣服.
A:Clench your fist please. That's right.
請緊握拳頭.對了.
Now you can relax grip,That's it.
現在你可以放松了,造影劑打好了.
Now come over here and lie down please.
請過來,躺在上面,
Don't worry,you won't feel anything.
別怕,你不會有什么感覺的.
I'll tell you over the microphone when to breathe in and out,
我會通過話筒告訴你什么時候吸氣,呼氣
and when to hold your breath.
和屏氣的.
B:I'll do what you tell me to do.
我會照你說的去做的.
A:Now,breathe in,take a big breath.Hold your breath.Now you can breathe out.
現在吸氣,把氣吸足,屏住氣.現在呼氣吧.
I think that should be all right.You can get dressed now.
好了,沒問題了.你可以起身穿衣服了.
B:Thank you,Doctor.
醫生,謝謝你.